Coleman Instant Tent 14′ x 10′ Review
The Coleman Instant Tent 14’ x 10’ allows its users to quickly set up the tent within one minute without compromising quality or stability. Coleman has crafted their expertise for more than 100 years and this particular tent is a good example of that.
Where To Buy?
We like to buy our tents from Amazon.com (see current discounted price) because they always have good deals. They usually have this model for a little over 20% and it qualifies for free shipping.
Features of the Coleman Instant Tent 14′ x 10′
- The secret of this tent being very easy-to-set up lies in its pole system. Its poles are pre-attached to the actual tent, allowing assembly to be much more easier and convenient than traditional tents where you’d have to put the poles together yourself and attach them to the tent. This will also help you to not lose any important parts of the tent as well.
- This tent is also pretty massive. It has two rooms and it can sleep up to eight people inside.
- It’s also nice to have the peace of mind that its featured with Coleman’s special WeatherTec system that provides leak-free seams, weather-resistant fabric, protected seams, and a wind-strong frame.
- It has two doors and seven windows that can provide full ventilation and prevent you from feeling stuffy inside the tent.
- Also, if people want to have privacy, there is a divider that you can use to separate the tent into two different rooms.
- The Coleman Instant Tent 14’ x10’ is perfect for a family and those people who want to feel comfortable and safe during their camping trip.
Users Reviews of the Coleman Instant Tent 14′ x 10′
A lot of people have bought the Coleman Instant Tent 14’ x 10’ and they are saying a lot of good things about it. One of the better features of this tent is the toughness and durability of its exterior. Many people have found that this tent can really protect them against many different weather conditions. Some are also talking about how the divider in the tent was a huge selling point for them. One person thought it was going to be pointless in a tent, but it really helped to keep their things separated from the others so that you weren’t digging through the whole tent to find something that you needed.
However, Coleman Instant Tent 14’ x10’ has some minor setbacks alongside it. Some people complained about its carry bag that seems to be way too small for the actual tent. Also, it’s a heavy package, so you’ll want to think about how you’re going to it to the campsite.
Even though it has some minor flaws, most people are really happy with it and are enjoying that it’s a tent from Coleman. Many reviewers are saying that it does exactly what it’s supposed to do as advertised. Generally, this tent is for people who don’t want to fool around with the assembly of a tent after a long day. If that’s you or if you have a family that you can’t really take your eyes off of, the Coleman Instant Tent 14’ x 10’ is for you.
Back To Read More Reviews: Tents For Camping
Filed under: Tent Reviews
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!