Eureka Sunrise 9 Tent Review
The Eureka Sunrise 9 Tent (sleeps 4-5) is a solid choice for a three season tent to be used during spring, summer, and fall. Its two-pole design frame allows you to quickly set the tent up without too much hassle. The frame is made of shock-corded fiberglass, an inexpensive material that costs less than any other types of tent poles, but is of equal quality and high durability to withstand seasonal changes. This tent is ideal for car camping trips, where you can take your car to get to the site rather than hiking to it. This allows you to bring more with you to the camp site than you can otherwise carry.
Where To Buy?
As far as price, we highly recommend Amazon.com (check current discounted price) because they almost always have a good deal for this tent. Right now you can save $40 and have it shipped to you for free.
Features of the Eureka Sunrise 9 Tent
- The Eureka Sunrise 9 Tent fly is made of StormShield polyester while its flooring is made of polyester oxford. Both are very durable, water-resistant, and are not easily damaged or broken down by UV rays from the sun.
- Setting up the tent requires a set of clips, sleeves, and pins. The clips, rings, and pins needed to set the tent up are easy to assemble which will provide a sturdy and durable support system for this outdoor tent.
- The tent can be a comfortable experience even in the heat of summer with its top and bottom door air vents feature, as well as its two mesh roof vents and four zippered windows that are big enough to keep the air continuously flowing inside the tent.
- Another convenient feature of the Eureka Sunrise 9 Tent is its hanging loft organizer to keep everybody’s personal items and accessories in place.
- There are also the two water bottle holders that are built into the structure of the tent so you don’t have to worry about spilling your drinks.
- This tent also has an additional corner organizer and a wall organizer that even has a mirror in it in case you want to keep your appearance in check.
- On average, this tent can accommodate about 4 to 5 people with enough room left for your gear and other items.
- Material: Fly made of 75D StormShield Polyester. Floor 210D Polyester Oxford.
- Floor Space: 81sq ft
- Height: 72in
- Weight: 16 lbs 14oz
- Ventilation: 2 roofs, 4 windows, 2 doors
- Warranty: Lifetime
User Reviews of the Eureka Sunrise 9 Tent
The reviews for Eureka Sunrise 9 Tent are mostly positive, with some users even calling it their favorite tent. The center of the tent is tall enough for a six foot man to stand inside. The material as well as the design of this tent has made it possible for many outdoor enthusiasts to withstand cold weather, heavy rains, and thunderstorms without getting flooded or wet. This has also proven itself as an ideal tent for use at the beach as even the strong and heavy coastal winds were not able knock it down.
Aside from being convenient, the ventilation in the Eureka Sunrise 9 Tent is also controllable, making it the tent of choice for many adventurous outdoor enthusiasts who love to enjoy the outdoors rain or shine.
Back To Read More Reviews: Tents For Camping
Filed under: Tent Reviews
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!